Rosetta Primary School
London E16 3PB
Telephone 020 7476 5308
Salary: Scale 2
Monday – Friday
1hour 40 minutes per day
Term Time Only
We are looking to appoint Midday Supervisory Assistants to join our team of lunchtime staff. Applicants will need to have excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a willingness to participate in playground activities and games.
Your role will involve:
- Supervising children in the dining hall, playground and classrooms
- Assisting children to develop good table manners and lunchtime courtesy.
- Organising games and play opportunities.
- Promoting positive play and social inclusion.
- Helping children to resolve disputes.
- Dealing with any inappropriate behaviour in line with the school’s behaviour policy.
Closing Date: 21st June 2017
Interview Date: 5th July 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application form and further details please apply online below.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.