Colegrave Primary School
SEN Learning Support Assistants
(1 year temporary contract)
We are looking to appoint teaching assistants to work in our Resource Provision (Children with PMLD) and other children with special educational needs.
Preferred but not essential, candidates will have the following:
• A degree
Candidates MUST have the following:
• Good level of written and spoken English
• A GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
• A passion for education and learning
• A professional attitude to work
• Ability to work well as part of a team
We can offer:
• Lead school for SCITTELS (Outstanding teacher training provider)
• Good CPD opportunity
• A committed, friendly staff
• Opportunity to work alongside outstanding practitioners
Informal visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Caroline Lane, the School’s Business Manager on 0208-534-0243.
Closing date and shortlisting: Wednesday 28th June 2017
Interviews: Monday 3rd July 2017
Start Date: 4th September 2017
Head Teacher: Tahreem Hussain
Deputy Head Teachers: Nazia Shaq and Abbie Ojkuwu
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.