In 2015 we opened a Day Care Provision. Our Day Care is for children from 0 to 5 years and open all year round (including holidays) from 7.30am to 6.45pm.
Vacancies have arisen due to some of our staff starting their journey into teaching.
We are therefore seeking exceptional, qualified nursery practitioners for these roles who will join our versatile and passionate early year’s team in our baby, toddler and preschool room.
You will need to:
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in early years and childcare (N.N.E.B, CACHE or equivalent)
- Have excellent knowledge and implementation of the EYFS curriculum to inform observations and assessment
- Be committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all children
- Communicate effectively with team members, children and parents
We can offer:
- Well resourced, stimulating, modern learning environment
- A welcoming and friendly working atmosphere
- Professional development
The successful applicants will have to meet the requirement of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing date Thursday 22nd June 2017
Interviews and tasks: Friday 30th June 2017
Please apply online
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.