Upton Cross Primary School
Come and join the team at Upton Cross Primary School
DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER
Required for January 2018
NOR: 990 + 90 p/t Nursery
Leadership Group 19 - 23
‘An outstanding school where importance is placed on providing a caring, happy and supportive family atmosphere in which to develop’
Upton Cross Primary School is a highly successful school committed to raising standards of achievement. As part of the school’s continued expansion to five forms of entry across two sites and following the promotion of one of our deputies to headship, we are keen to appoint a third Deputy Head Teacher to work alongside us, to contribute to the school’s current successes as well as playing a central part in the next stage of our journey both as a school and as part of the Learning in Harmony Multi Academy Trust.
‘Teachers are passionate about their work, knowledgeable and highly committed to raising pupils’ aspirations and achievement’
We already have:
• Children who are happy, motivated and enthusiastic about their learning meaning they leave us both academically and socially prepared for secondary school and beyond
• A creative, focused, and dynamic staff team
• A reflective and creative approach to teaching and learning
• A happy and supportive environment that promotes collaboration amongst children, staff, parents, and governors
• A dedication to continually prioritising professional development and well being
• Recognition as a National Support School
• A strong and growing partnership as part of the Learning in Harmony Multi Academy Trust
• A successful partnership with a local Teaching School Alliance
We are looking for:
• A leader who shares our values and aspirations and who can add expertise, experience and fresh ideas to our strong team of leaders
• Enthusiasm for working in an organisation with high expectations
• A commitment to working in partnership with others
• An understanding of the needs of a diverse community
There are too many good things about this post, and our school, to tell you in an advert, so why not email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details or you could also give us a call on 020 8552 1081 to arrange an informal visit.
Application form and application pack can be obtained from the following link:
References will be obtained before interview and the successful applicant will be DBS checked.
Closing date: 30th June 2017
Shortlisting: 3rd July 2017
Interviews: 11th & 12th July 2017
The Learning in Harmony Trust and Upton Cross Primary School are totally committed to the safeguarding of all its pupils and current employees.
Churston Avenue, London. E13 0RJ
Orwell Road, London. E13 9BT
Tel. No: 020 8552 1081 Fax No: 020 8470 2545
The Learning in Harmony Academy Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.