For September 2017
National teacher’s pay and conditions
At Eko Trust, every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient.
We are recruiting for a high quality, dynamic and reflective teacher for our trust, which is made up of 3 different schools; Kaizen Primary School, Gainsborough Primary School and Eleanor Smith School.
• Our schools are vibrant and multi-cultural centres of learning.
• Our children are happy and love actively learning.
• Our children leave with the resilience and motivation to continue their successful learning at the end of Year 6 and through to secondary school.
• We are proud of our schools and excited by what we can achieve together.
A supportive, practice based, experienced senior leadership team believe sharing leadership, dismantling hierarchies and saying yes to all good ideas ensure staff succeed with us and move to promotions quickly.
• high quality, personalised induction
• excellent tailored professional development opportunities which enable staff to develop their own practice and impact others nationally
• a highly engaged staff who work hard together and thrive in a happy, friendly environment
We are looking for teachers who:
• strive to make a difference to outcomes for children
• demonstrate good organisation, reflection and communication skills
• value teamwork and are able to build strong professional relationships
Closing date: 14th July 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Employer: EKO Trust
Place of work: Eleanor Smith School
The EKO Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team on 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.