Godwin Junior School is a successful, expanding three-form entry junior school in Forest Gate, Newham. We are seeking to appoint excellent teachers whose creativity and dynamism will inspire our highly-motivated pupils and help our school on the journey from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’.
We are able to offer TLR points for the right candidate.
We offer the Inner London Weighting Allowance.
We are seeking to appoint either an experienced teacher or an NQT.
What makes us special?
• motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
• a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
• a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
• a real commitment to professional development
• an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
• a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
What makes you special?
• an excellent classroom practitioner with a track-record of accelerating pupil progress
• an experienced team-player
• committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all of our children
• committed to professional development
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Kettle, on 020 8534 7601 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange this.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.