Teaching Assistant – Sport and Leading Play
Scale 3 Point 14 (Qualified) Scale 2 Point 11 (Unqualified)
32.5 hours per week - Term Time
(10am – 4.30pm all day except Wednesday: 10am – 5pm)
We are looking for a talented graduate, with an interest in sporting activity, considering a career in teaching, to join our team as a teaching assistant to work across the school supporting sports teaching and providing exciting and fulfilling play activities
• Do you have a keen interest in sport and want to help develop that interest with children?
• Are you organised, a great communicator, lively and able to motivate others?
• Do you understand how children learn?
• Do you enjoy working with children – seeing them develop and grow?
• Can you work on your own initiative and be an inspiring part of a team?
• Are you committed to learning yourself?
We’re a very friendly group, dedicated to learning (ourselves as well as the children), supportive of each other and passionate about what we do.
Kaizen is a part of the Eko Trust, where every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Kaizen Primary School supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Closing Date – 2nd July 2017
Shortlisting – 3rd July 2017
Skills Test & Interviews - 10th July 2017
Elkington Road, London, E13 8LH
0207 473 6890
Head Teacher: Rebekah Iiyambo
The EKO Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250 . For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.