St Angela’s URSULINE SCHOOL
Scale 5 (pt22-25) £22,506 - £24,510
'St Angela’s is an Outstanding School’ OFSTED
St Angela’s Ursuline School an ‘outstanding’and heavily oversubscribed catholic girl’s school, with a
large mixed sixth form, requires an additional site supervisor to join a hard working and skilful team
of premises staff.
• be equipped with the ability to repair/maintain equipment as appropriate
• be reliable and proactive
• have a great work ethic
• be a good communicator and have the determination to succeed
• must hold a valid driving license
• the post will offer plenty of staff development opportunities and additional overtime work
Closing deadline 21st August 2017
Interviews to be held on 30th August 2017
Please contact Ms Caroline Brown to view the school, which is recommended.
St Angela’s Ursuline School,
St George’s Road, London, E7 8HU
Tel: 0208 472 6022 Fax: 0208 475 0245
We are an equal opportunities employer & we are committed to safeguarding & promoting the
welfare of children.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.