ELLEN WILKINSON PRIMARY SCHOOL
‘Learning to grow and succeed together’
Upper KS2 Teacher
Required for January 2018 or sooner
Salary: Main Scale
Judged as GOOD by Ofsted in December 2015, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and successful and experienced upper Key Stage 2 teacher for this popular two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community in an inclusive borough.
Do you want to:
• Work in a happy and friendly school?
• Be involved in driving us forward to OUTSTANDING?
• Join a hard working and supportive staff team?
We are looking for a teacher who is :
• Enthusiastic & dynamic practitioners
• At least 2 years’ experience in teaching relevant year groups
• Committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils
• Pro active in developing their practice
• Able to work as part of a strong team
• Looking for opportunities to progress into a middle leadership role
We can offer:
• An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
• Work in a stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment
• Excellent professional development including middle leadership opportunities
We strongly encourage candidates to arrange an informal visit to our school to discuss these posts.
The successful applicants will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced CRB check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To request an information pack contact Lynn Wilson on:
Tel: 0207 511 9414/ 9440 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively plese apply online.
PLEASE NOTE ALL POSTAL APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE SENT DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL. Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: 27th September 2017
Interviews: week beginning 2nd October 2017
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 02 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.