Do you have experience of working with young children?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a graduate considering a future career in teaching?
We are looking for a number of Teaching Assistants to join our friendly and dedicated team.
You must have:
- Experience of working outside the home with children aged 3-7
- Energy, enthusiasm and patience
- An open mindset- a willingness to try out new ideas and make them work for Woodgrange pupils
- Excellent spoken and written English and good numeracy skills
- A commitment to teamwork and a close partnership with parents and the wider community
- A relevant qualification
You might have:
- Knowledge of special educational needs, particularly Autism or speech and language difficulties
We can offer
- Wonderful pupils and parents
- Excellent team work
- A pleasant working environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise
Your role will involve supporting learning in classrooms, in groups or 1:1 under the direction of the class teacher or the Inclusion manager.
It can be challenging and tiring but is EXTREMELY rewarding!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Please call Sarah Soyler, Headteacher on 020 8534 2120 to arrange a time.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.