Portway Primary School
Leading Learning Trust
KS2 Year 5 Teachers and Subject Leaders (to be negotiated)
Job starts: ASAP 2017
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR (Inner London)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated KS2 Year 5 teachers/ Subject Leaders (to be negotiated) to join our dynamic staff team. This role is suitable for NQTs.
We can offer you:
• Quality first professional development;
• Curious children, who love learning;
• A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
• An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced teachers or NQTs who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
• Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
• Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
• Be resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role.
Visits to the school are essential.
To arrange a visit please contact a member of the Leadership Team on 020 84727142, or email us at email@example.com.
Jacqui Waine – Head teacher
Scott Chudley -Deputy Head teacher
Marsha Constable- Deputy Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 12th October 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 16th October 2017
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
The Leading Learning Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team on 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.