MARYLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL AND CHILDREN’S CENTRE
A VACANCY EXISTS FOR AN
From 19th February 2018
We are looking for an inspirational AHT who will make an impact on the outcomes of our children at this very successful school in Stratford.
What makes Maryland the place you want to be?
- An innovative school where children love their daily experience
- Stable staffing – a school that people don’t want to leave
- Highly skilled SLT who train, coach and moderate externally
- Staff talent is identified, encouraged and nurtured to satisfy career ambition
- Model school for Read Write Inc and Google Education
- High level of parental engagement and satisfaction
- Prevailing environment of calm and common purpose
What makes you the person we want at Maryland?
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with the ability to be a role model for best practice in all aspects of teaching
- Experienced in assessment & accountability for school achievement
- A successful leader with a proven track record of raising standards in your current school
- A strategic thinker; able to identify priorities and work collaboratively to continue to improve attainment and progress
- Able to inspire others; promoting excellence in all areas of school life
- An outstanding communicator in writing and verbally
- Committed to inclusion, with high expectations for all our children
Visits to the school are warmly invited. Please make an appointment through the school office to meet with the Headteacher, Mrs Lorna Jackson.
A role description and more information is available on the school website www.maryland.newham.sch.uk
- Closing date for applications – Friday 1st December 2017.
- Interviews – w/c 11th December 2017 – Two professional references required.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS, qualifications and reference checks.
A qualification declaration questionnaire is required for this post.
Gurney Road, London E15 1SL 020 8534 8135 firstname.lastname@example.org
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.