William Davies Primary School
Unqualified Scale 2
Qualified Scale 3
Required as soon as possible
Temporary contract for 8 months initially
Term time only
We are a one form entry school benefitting from excellent relationships with our parents; together
we share a drive and determination to offer our children the best teaching and educational
We are looking for someone with excellent English and maths skills who will be part of our friendly
The successful candidate will be:
- A good communicator who is organised and has effective interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- ‘GCSE’ level English and maths, or equivalent, is a requirement as the work will involve document
writing and presentation.
- Up to date with computing skills.
- Interested in working with young children and those with special needs
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit an English and maths test as part of the interview process.
Please email for an application pack: email@example.com
Closing date - Monday 6th November
Tests and interview - Tuesday 14th November
All safer recruitment processes will be followed.
RECENT PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please email for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.