Deputy Headteacher Post at the Hallsville / Scott Wilkie Federation
Required for January 2018 - Group 3: L9-L13 NOR 420
An opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Headteacher at the Hallsville/Scott Wilkie Federation.
Governors are looking for a candidate who:
- Can take the lead on supporting / developing teaching and learning
- Has a clear vision for the future and can support the ongoing improvement at the schools
- Is confident in leading both literacy and numeracy across the whole school
- Has a proven track record of aspiring and leading change
- Is creative and innovative
- Can demonstrate effective leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Has high expectations of children and staff
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is capable of inspiring, challenging, supporting and empowering others
- Is happy to work across the federation.
We can offer the right candidate:
- An opportunity to support and share best practice raising aspirations and achievement for all across a number of schools
- An exciting opportunity to support the Head of School in leading Scott Wilkie towards outstanding
- A professional team with commitment and continuous improvement
- A governing body that is committed to making a difference.
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit to the schools, please contact Hannah Cleland, Federation Business Manager on 07891 181367 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hallsville / Scott Wilkie Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
Closing date for applications is: 18th October 2017
Interviews to take place on: 20th October 2017
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.