Required for January 2018 - Deputy Headteacher at the Hallsville / Scott Wilkie Federation
An opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Headteacher at Hallsville Primary School.
Governors are looking for a candidate who:
- Can take the lead on supporting / developing teaching and learning
- Has a clear vision for the future and can support the ongoing improvement at the school
- Is confident in leading both literacy and numeracy across the whole school
- Has a proven track record of aspiring and leading change
- Is creative and innovative
- Can demonstrate effective leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Has high expectations of children and staff
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is capable of inspiring, challenging, supporting and empowering others
- Is happy to work across the federation.
We can offer the right candidate:
- An opportunity to support and share best practice raising aspirations and achievement for all across a number of schools
- A professional team with commitment to continuous improvement
- A governing body that is committed to making a difference.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Hannah Cleland, Federation Business Manager, on 07891 181367 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hallsville / Scott Wilkie Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
Closing date for applications is: 18th October 2017
Interviews will take place on: 20th October 2017
Online application process only please
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.