Permanent contract - 35 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks).
Scale 4 point 18 at £16,704.96
We are looking to fill a receptionist post for February 2018.
Elmhurst is a large, successful primary school, Teaching School and National Maths Hub. This is a great opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and motivated person to join our friendly office team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent communication, people skills and initiative
• A professional manner and be smartly dressed
• Good computer and telephone skills
• Experience of MS word, Office and Excel is essential. Desk Top publishing experience is desirable
• The ability to work in an organised way and to be able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
An enhanced DBS check is required before taking up the appointment.
Closing date: 28.01.18
Tasks and interview: TBC
Start date: ASAP after closing date
The Schools in this Authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Elmhurst Primary School
Upton Park Road
London E7 8JY
Tel: 020 8472 1062
Headteacher: Mr S. Ahmed
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team on 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.