Woodgrange Infant School
Full Time Teaching Assistant- Temporary (maternity cover)
35 hours per week
Do you have experience of working with young children?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Can you work between 8.30- 4pm every day of the week?
- Have excellent spoken and written English.
- Have recent experience with young children
- Have experience of working with children with additional needs
- Have bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Be creative and self-motivated
- Have good organisational skills
- Be a good team player with the potential to lead and motivate a team
You may have
- A relevant qualification
- A degree and an interest in becoming a teacher in the future
- Experience of working with children with additional needs
A full application form is required. CVs will not be accepted.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.