Woodgrange Infant School
London E7 0NJ
020 8534 2120
Teaching opportunities Spring 2018 Full time Reception Class Teacher (maternity cover)
This post could be for one term or roll over into 2018-19
Salary: according to experience.
Thinking of a change? Thinking of returning to teaching?
Then why not join the friendly Woodgrange team in Reception from Easter 2018.
You must have:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- An open mindset- a willingness to try out new ideas and make them work for Woodgrange pupils
- A passion for learning and a thorough understanding of how young children learn through play and exploration
- A strongly inclusive approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to a close partnership with parents and the wider community
You might have
- A subject specialism or skill you can share and develop- particularly but not exclusively music or science
We can offer
- Excellent professional development and the room to explore and develop your teaching
- Senior Leaders who listen and have realistic expectations of workload whilst still challenging you to be a fantastic teacher
- Plentiful resources and a pleasant working environment
- Wonderful pupils and parents
- A strong staff team and committed Governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Please call Sarah Soyler, Headteacher to arrange a time.
We invite applications at any time
Interviews to be arranged as suits
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.