Leading Learning Trust
Portway Primary School
Job starts: March 2018
Salary: Unqualified Teacher (to be negotiated, inner London)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
LEARNING FOR ALL!
We are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated PE Instructor to join our creative staff team.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play.
We welcome applications from experienced cover supervisors who will:
- Plan, prepare and deliver PE learning activities for all age ranges;
- Be flexible and have a positive nature and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Model excellent behaviour management skills.
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
Visits to the school are essential.
To arrange a visit please contact a member of the Leadership Team: on 020 84727142, or email us at email@example.com.
Jacqui Waine – Head teacher
Scott Chudley -Deputy Head teacher
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 19th January 2018.
Interviews: w/c: 22nd January 2018.
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham School
The Leading Learning Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.