L15-21 - £62,416 - £70,448
After many years providing great leadership to our school, our current Headteacher has decided to enjoy a well-deserved retirement. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and knowledgeable individual, capable of leading the school into its next phase of transformation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a clear vision of excellence in education, be committed to inclusion, equality of access and education of all children.
- A high regard for the personal achievement of each child
- A strong track record of bringing about school improvement
- Successful teaching and leadership experience especially within multicultural urban settings
In turn, we offer you:
- Dedicated and committed staff
- Inquiring and engaged children.
- A supportive Local Authority, collaborative Local School network
- Continuous professional development throughout the year
- Committed parents
We encourage you to visit our school. Please contact the school by email to arrange a suitable time, Visits will take place between 11th and 16th January 2018.
Closing Date for application – 17th January 2018
Shortlisting – 18th January
Interviews – 29th January
Applications should be submitted to https://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/
All schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. NPW manage recruitment on behalf of Newham schools.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.