Reception Teacher at Kaizen Primary School
Required for April 2018
Salary: Main Scale
This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent team of Early Years specialists in a vibrant primary school, part of the successful Eko Multi Academy Trust.
Kaizen is a thriving school with high ambition for all our children.
We have 4 cornerstones to our work at Kaizen; to be creative, innovative, reflective and inclusive.
We are looking for a reception teacher who:
• has a strong commitment to play based learning
• strives to make a difference to outcomes for children
• demonstrates good organisation, reflection and communication skills
• values teamwork and is able to build strong professional relationships
He or she will be supported in post by a trust leadership which ensures our:
• schools are vibrant, multi cultural centres of learning
• children achieve highly
• children are happy and love actively learning
• children leave with the resilience and motivation to continue their successful learning
• community is proud of our schools and excited by what we can achieve together
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th January 2018
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 7th February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
The EKO Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. Please contact Lorraine Campbell (email@example.com, 0207473 6890) for further details and to arrange visits.