Hours per week 36 = £16,095-£16,928
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of the efficient administrative and clerical support function for the school and maitain systems.
You must have experience in the following:
- working on reception in a school environment
- considerable experience of the school computurised database SIMS
- good verbal and written communicastion skills
- cash handling - managing school dinner money for pupils and staff
- ability to set work to agreed targets and work schdules
- excellent attention to detail
- warm and welcoming telephone manner
- ability to work as part of a team
- must have ability to empathise and listen actively to both children/s and parents needs.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the