Music Teacher Post at Scott Wilkie Primary
TLRs offered depending on experience
Unqualified teachers may apply
Required for September 2018 or April 2018 if possible – the position will initially be at Scott Wilkie school but candidates must show a willingness to work across the MAT as required
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a music teacher to work at this great school.
We are looking for a music teacher who:
- Is creative and innovative
- Can lead on the performing arts
- Can lead on singing assemblies
- Has high expectations of children and staff
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is capable of inspiring and challenging pupils
- Is able to deliver core lessons to pupils in the mornings (training will be provided)
We can offer the right candidate:
- An exciting opportunity to teach music to pupils across all age groups
- A professional team with commitment to outstanding teaching and learning
- An opportunity to share and collaborate with an outstanding music teacher at Hallsville
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a music hub.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Hannah Cleland, Trust Business Manager on 07891 181367 or by e-mail to: email@example.com
The Agate Momentum Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
Closing date for applications is: 20th April
Interviews to take place w/c: 23rd April
Online application process only please
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.