Required for September 2018 – a wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Computing teacher to work across the Agate Momentum Trust to ensure outstanding teaching and learning of ICT. The successful candidate will teach a booster class in the morning and computing at Y5/6 standards in the afternoon.
The Agate Trustees are looking for a candidate who:
- Has the highest expectations that all children can and will achieve
- Is a good classroom practitioner
- Is passionate about developing the whole child
- Has a strong pedagogy around the teaching of computing
- Has an understanding of the importance of instilling British values and celebrating diversity
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and making a difference
- Is able to organise whole school events that bring the school together to celebrate
- Is willing to support and develop teachers at the school and across the LA
- Has a clear vision for the future
- Is creative and innovative
- Can demonstrate effective leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Has high expectations of children and staff
- Is capable of inspiring, challenging, supporting and empowering others
We can offer the right candidate:
- An exciting opportunity to support the Executive Headteacher in leading the schools forward in computing
- A professional team with commitment to outstanding teaching and learning
- A board of trustees who are committed to making a difference
Start Date: September 2018
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit to the schools, please contact Hannah Cleland, Trust Business manager on 07891 181367 or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agate Momentum Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post.
Applications should be made on line.
Closing date for applications is: 20th April 2018
Interviews to take place w/c: 23rd April 2018
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.