CLASS TEACHER FOR SEPTEMBER 2018
2 form entry NOR 458
Salary: MPS according to experience GROUP 3 School
Are you a dynamic, inspirational and highly motivated teacher who is looking for a challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified teacher to join our team, who has a creative approach to learning and teaching in our child centred environment, to work with pupils whose ages range between 5 – 11 years. Applicants must be accepting of the Catholic ethos of the school and have a strong desire to continue to raise achievement This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher, in the early stages of their career, who wish to join an established staff in a high achieving school.
We are seeking:
- A classroom practitioner who is supportive of our school ethos.
- Someone who is passionate and inspirational about children’s learning.
- An excellent role model for pupils who will embrace our school Vision.
- A candidate eager to join a collaborative team.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, committed and dedicated staff
- Children who are motivated and enthusiastic about their learning
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a successful and highly motivated team.
We welcome visits from applicants. Please contact the school by telephone or email to arrange an appointment
Please complete your application on-line by Thursday 3rd May 2018
Interviews will be held on Thursday 17th May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment therefore an enhanced DBS are required for this post.
Upton Park, London
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.