Class Teacher required for KS1 & KS2
Teachers: Main Pay Scale / Inner London Scale
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner seeking a new challenge? With a passion for the highest standards in teaching and learning, are you seeking to join an ambitious and innovative school where all pupils are able to succeed and flourish? If so, come and speak to us!
Gallions Primary School is a vibrant, happy and successful school serving a richly diverse community in the heart of East London. Following internal promotions, we now have a vacancy for an enthusiastic teacher to join our team. More specifically, we are looking to employ dynamic, forward-looking KS2 practitioner with the determination to make a real difference.
We are seeking a teacher who is:
• An excellent practitioner with the desire to keep learning
• Able to motivate and inspire pupils through relevant and engaging learning opportunities
• Has a keen commitment to working creatively, coupled with the desire and ability to drive standards
• Is a great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For the right teacher we can offer:
• An opportunity to make a positive impact
• Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
• A supportive and enthusiastic team and a commitment to your professional development
• A TLR for a subject or team leadership depending on skills and experience
Both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply for these positions and we would encourage informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the head teacher. Please contact Gilda Tafilaku, HR Officer. Telephone: 020 70556871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Thursday 10th May 2018 (12pm)
Shortlisting: Thursday 10th May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 18th May 2018
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.