This is a rolling advert. Interviews will be on an ongoing basis
Class Teachers TLRs Available for Experience
A new era in your life ‘Salisbury Primary School’; come and join our forward thinking, dynamic team.
Are you a glass half full person? Then you are just who we need.
Salisbury Primary School is a ‘Good School’, serving a diverse community and embraces innovative approaches.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be an outstanding primary practitioner with high expectations
• Have a passion for improving learning and teaching in a way that benefits all children and staff.
• Have a commitment and ability to demonstrate impact on raising achievement for all pupils.
• Have a track record of improving attainment and achievement through implementing effective assessment, monitoring and tracking procedures.
• Have a commitment to giving all children equal access and opportunity to all areas of the curriculum.
• Have a commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues, parents and governors.
• Have a commitment to inclusive education
We can offer:
• Creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
• Excellent teaching facilities
• Enthusiastic and friendly pupils with a good attitude to learning.
• Supportive parents.
• A committed and supportive governing body.
• Opportunities to work strategically with all staff in taking our school towards ‘outstanding’.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an exciting and highly motivated professional team.
Do come and visit our school and judge for yourself.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post
Salisbury Primary School
495 High Street North
Tele: 020 8478 6059
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.