ST FRANCIS’ CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: July 2018
Diocese of Brentwood
St. Francis’ Catholic Primary School
Bow Street, Stratford E15 1HD
Tel: 020 8534 0476
Site Supervisor required for July 2018:
The Governing Body at St. Francis’ Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced, talented, dynamic and exceptional site supervisor to join our good school. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a commitment to continually improving their practice. We serve a diverse community in the Catholic Parish of St Francis, Stratford, in the Diocese of Brentwood.
We are seeking to appoint a site supervisor who is dedicated to the ethos and is committed to working flexibly and effectively as part of a team, in a supportive environment, and has high expectations in all areas of school life.
The successful applicant should have:
We are looking for someone who:
· can contribute to, and support the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
· has an ability to work well in a team and alongside colleagues
· has a keen commitment to working creatively with the desire and ability to drive standards
· be equipped with the ability to repair / maintain equipment as appropriate
· be reliable, proactive and flexible with a great work ethic
· be a good communicator and have the determination to succeed
· must hold a valid driving license
We can offer you:
· a friendly, supportive staff and governors
· a school with high aspirations
· opportunities and additional overtime work hours
· excellent CPD opportunities
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Application form and further details please apply on line at http://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/31661-class-teachers?source=1207-npw-newsletter
For technical enquires please call 020 8249 6946. For any other enquiries please contact the school directly.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 17th May 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 4th June 2018
St Francis’ Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. All appointments will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be taken up before interview.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.