CLASSROOM TEACHER & TLR 2B COMPUTING AND AVA MANAGER
MARYLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL AND CHILDREN’S CENTRE
From 29th October 2018 (or September if possible)
We are looking to appoint an inspirational class teacher to lead Computing and manage our AVA systems.
What makes Maryland the place you want to be?
- An innovative school where children love their daily experience
- Stable staffing – a school that people don’t want to leave
- Highly skilled SLT who train, coach and moderate externally
- Staff talent is identified, encouraged and nurtured to satisfy career ambition
- Model school for Read Write Inc and Google Education
- High level of parental engagement and satisfaction
- Prevailing environment of calm and common purpose
What makes you the person we want at Maryland?
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- Excellent ICT skills and in depth understanding of computer systems in schools
- Able to inspire and motivate others
- Excellent knowledge of the computing curriculum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and governors.
Visits to the school are warmly invited. Please make an appointment through the school office to meet with the Assistant Headteacher, Miss Nicole Davy.
A role description and more information is available on the school website www.maryland.newham.sch.uk
- Closing date for applications – Friday 29th June
Two professional references required.
Maryland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance and references will be checked. A qualification declaration questionnaire is required for this post.
Gurney Road, London E15 1SL 020 8534 8135 firstname.lastname@example.org
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.