Assistant Head Teacher: EYFS (permanent) – CLASS BASED
Salary: Leadership 8-12
Required for September 2018
Essex’s OFSTED (March 2018) ‘A Good school’
“From low starting points, children achieve exceptionally well in the early years. The proportion of children achieving a good level of development has been above the national average for the past three years.” (Ofsted March 2018)
Essex Primary School, Nursery and Resourced Provision is seeking to appoint an Assistant Head Teacher to lead our Early Years Foundation Stage.
The Head Teacher and Governors are committed to supporting you and can offer:
• Passionate and driven staff committed to maintaining high standards
• Supportive parents and governors
• A positive, welcoming ethos
• Enthusiastic and responsive pupils
We have high expectations and the candidate should be:
• an excellent primary practitioner with high expectations and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• committed to school improvement and teamwork
• able to demonstrate successful line management and strong leadership skills
• a creative thinker and has the ability to support, motivate and develop colleagues at all levels
• committed to working in partnership with the whole community and multi-agencies
Would you like to be part of a team to share our achievements with other schools so that they can learn from our strengths and achievements?
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged; for appointments and application packs please contact the school office on 020 8472 0322 or email at email@example.com. Please quote the reference 63209.
Application packs are to be requested directly from the school through the above contact details, completed applications can posted or hand delivered to the school.
Deadline for applications: Monday 18th June 2018 (noon).
Interviews to be held Week beginning: 25th June 2018
For technical enquires please call 020 8249 6946. For any other enquiries please contact the school directly.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
ESSEX PRIMARY SCHOOL
Sheridan Road, Manor Park, London E12 6QX
Tel: 020 8472 0322 Fax: 020 8471 0857
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Application packs are to be requested directly from the school via telephone 020 8472 0322 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications can be posted or hand delivered to the school.