Vicarage Primary School
Tel: 020 8472 1010/020 8472 0674
KS1 Class Teacher required for September 2018
Vicarage is a large (4 form-entry), vibrant and culturally diverse primary school where pupils across the school make very good progress.
We are looking for:
• An experienced and creative teacher for KS1 who can bring a range of skills and ideas to work with us in enabling our children to be the best they can be in all areas of school life.
• An individual who is motivated and inspired to secure the academic achievement and emotional well-being of every child
• A teacher who wants to make a positive contribution to school improvement
We can offer:
• Passionate, committed staff with high expectations of all our pupils in all areas of school life
• Supportive parents and governors
• A positive, welcoming ethos
• An excellent opportunity for professional development
Closing date: Wednesday 4th July 2018
Interviews: Monday 9th July 2018
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo enhanced checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.