Nelson Primary School
Inspiring Ambition, Achieving Success
Part of the New Vision Trust
KS1 and 2 teachers wanted
TMS/UPS + possibility of TLR2A for the right candidate
The Head Teacher and Governors of Nelson Primary School are looking for full-time KS1 and KS2 Teachers for September 2018 to share in the continued development and improvement in our ambitious school. NQTs are welcome to apply or there are opportunities for more experienced teachers, (TLR 2A) who are looking to start on their leadership journey. We are looking for inspiring, highly motivated and hard-working teachers to join our dedicated team where leadership positions leading history and geography are available for the right candidate.
Applicants should be:
- outstanding teachers able to model consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
- emotionally intelligent and approachable with excellent communication skills
- passionate, positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills
- innovative, creative and strategic thinkers who are able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice
We will offer you:
- enthusiastic and well behaved children who are keen to learn
- the opportunity to play a significant role in the school’s journey towards outstanding
- a committed, dynamic and ambitious senior leadership team
- a dedicated and supportive governing body
- a commitment to your professional development
- well trained staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 8th July 2018
Shortlisting : 9th July 2018
Interview dates : TBC
Visits to the school are welcomed and advised. Please call on 020 8472 0642.Please visit our website to find out more about Nelson Primary School : www.nelson.newham.sch.uk
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.