Scott Wilkie Primary School
London E16 3HD
Executive Headteacher: Keri Edge
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Scale 3
32.5 hours per week (term time)
We have a vacancy for a graduate teaching assistant at Scott Wilkie to start in the new academic year.
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and motivated individual to join our friendly staff. You will be part of a highly valued support team who make a significant contribution to our teaching and learning environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in an education related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people skills and the ability to use their initiative
- High standards of literacy and numeracy (minimum Level 2 essential)
- A professional manner
- Experience of record keeping
- The willingness to work flexibly and collaboratively to meet the changing needs of the school and the environment
This role will involve working in class alongside other colleagues, working with small groups and working on a one-to-one basis with pupils. It is hoped that the successful candidate will want to go on and complete a teacher training course with us.
The school will offer:
- an opportunity to work in a positive and happy environment
- support and training for the successful candidate
Start Date: Monday 3rd September 2018
Please telephone Hannah Cleland, Business Manager, on 0207 474 4138 / 07891 181367 to arrange a visit to the school.
Applications should be made online at www.jobsgopublic.com/
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 29th June 2018 at 12pm.
Interviews will take place during the w/c 2nd July 2018.
At The Agate Momentum Trust, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.