Role: Attendance and Administrative Assistant
Salary Scale 3 is point 14-17. Full time equivalent £20007 to £20472 (pro-rata - please check with the school for actual salary)
39 weeks a year (term time): 30 hours a week
October/ ovember 2018 (1 year contract initially)
Gainsborough Primary School is recruiting for a high quality, dynamic and reflective Attendance and Administrative Assistant to join our creative, innovative and inclusive team. As a member of staff you will benefit from belonging to the Gainsborough Family, as well as be part of a wider support network of schools.
Gainsborough Primary is part of Eko Trust, a Multi Academy Trust, currently made up of 4 schools.
At Eko Trust, every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient.
Our schools are vibrant and multi-cultural centres of learning.
- Our children are happy and love actively learning.
- Our children leave with the resilience and motivation to continue their successful learning at the end of Year 6 and through to secondary school.
- We are proud of our schools and excited by what we can achieve together.
A supportive, practice based, experienced leadership team believe sharing leadership, dismantling hierarchies and saying yes to all good ideas ensure staff succeed with us and move to promotions quickly.
- high quality, personalised induction
- excellent tailored professional development opportunities which enable staff to develop their own practice and impact others nationally
- a highly engaged staff who work hard together and thrive in a happy, friendly environment
We are looking for people who:
- strive to make a difference to outcomes for children and their families
- demonstrate good organisation, reflection and communication skills
- value teamwork and are able to build strong professional relationships
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Gainsborough Primary and Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Closing date: Monday 1st October at 12pm
Interview and task: Week beginning 8th/15th October
If this is you, please download an application form/pack or contact Mark Painter or Lauren Collins on 02074763533 or email@example.com for further details
The EKO Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.