Term Time –Scale 3-4 depending on experience (36 hours per week pro rata)
We are seeking to appoint a permanent School Administrative/Receptionist Assistant for our Key Stage 4 provision at our Lawson Close site. Eleanor Smith School is a special provision for SEBD pupils.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- CPD and in-house training
- Welcome visitors to the school following the School's visitor procedures
- Help pupils, parents and staff with any queries or concerns
- Answer telephone to main School switchboard in a professional manner.
- Liaise with the School caretakers as required regarding deliveries to the school
- Use the School's information management system (SIMS) to update, add or query pupil data, prepare documents using MS Office
- Order and maintain stationery supplies for the School
- Responsible for data processing of purchase orders and Invoices
- Any other duties as required e.g. administrative tasks
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good working knowledge of SIMs and good IT skills
- Ability to communicate with adults and children politely and effectively
- A warm and friendly manner
- A friendly and business like telephone manner
- Flexibility with the working hours and willing to work across primary and secondary site
Closing Date: Friday 13th July 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 18th July 2018
Application form and further details please contact Anne Hart at 02084710018
The EKO Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.