Afterschool Care Co-ordinator/ Leader
Brampton Primary School is seeking to appoint outstanding After-School Care
Co-ordinator/Leader for our hard-working and friendly team.
17.5 hours per week
Mon – Fri – 2.30pm – 6pm
Scale 5 (Pro rata): Point 22 £9,626 - Point 25 £10,483
We require an After-School Care Leader to lead, manage and organise the day to day
Running of our after school club provision, working within the policies and procedures of Brampton Primary School.
You will be required to:
- Register children on arrival
- provide a healthy snack
- Provide safe, creative, appropriate play opportunities together with preparing, planning
- Work within an agreed budget
- Be aware of and implement Health & Safety procedures
- Carry out risk assessments
- Undertake appropriate training
- To be responsible for the management of staff and volunteers.
- Be flexible and offer short term cover for breakfast club in case of staff absences
You will need essential qualities:
- Enjoy working with children
- Be able to demonstrate high expectations of children
- Have effective behaviour management skills
- Show initiative and be well organised
- Suitably qualified to at least NVQ level 3
- Have at least 1year experience of working in this environment
- Enjoy working to plan and implement activities
- Undertake an enhanced DBS check and be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Brampton Primary School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and suitable references and other essential safeguarding checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please see our website for more information about the school. Website: www.bramptonprimary.newham.sch.uk
Closing date: 31 August 2018
Interviews week beginning: on a rolling basis
Start date: September 2018 or as soon as possible
Mr Patrick Stewart
Brampton Primary School
London E6 3LB
Telephone: 020 8472 0830
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.