A unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff in a good and growing Primary School
Grange is a small one form of entry inclusive school where every child is valued and supported to achieve their best.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
We are looking for an inspirational Learning Mentor to join the staff team from September 2018.
The successful candidate will act as a role model to pupils and will strive to inspire a love of learning in all.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have the ability to build effective relationships with children and families
- be able to develop and implement strategies to remove barriers to learning
- be passionate about raising aspirations and helping children reach their full potential
- be able to use their initiative and be a flexible team player
- have a strong and focused work ethic
- have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be committed to an ethos of high expectations and a growth mind-set
- have excellent communication skills
We can offer you:
- A popular school with a positive ethos
- Children who are eager to learn
- Committed staff, governors and parents
- A real opportunity to be creative and inspire our pupils
- Excellent support and professional development opportunities
If you share our commitment to providing a good learning environment, then we look forward to hearing from you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Fran John–Lewis on 020 7476 5146 for further details or to arrange a visit.
For an application form and further details please visit : https://www.jobsgopublic.com
Shortlisting: WC - 03/09/2018
Interview: September 2018
Salary: Scale 4
Start date: TBC
If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact the recruitment team on 020 8249 6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.