Office & HR Manager
St Angela’s Ursuline school is seeking to appoint an outstanding candidate to lead a vital team at the heart of the efficient running of the school and the all-important first impression of St Angela’s to visitors and guests.
The successful candidate must:
• ensure the running of an efficient and highly professional main school office and student services area
• have significant leadership and interpersonal skills
• have strong ICT skills and experience working in an office environment, preferably that of a school
• have an outlook of professional development for all
• support the ethos of the school and its Ursuline traditions
Salary: LP07 - £47,451 per annum
Hours: Full time - 36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Closing date: 17th August 2018
Interviews: WB 3rd September 2018
Please contact Ms Caroline Brown for an application form:
St Angela’s Ursuline School,
St George’s Road, London, E7 8HU
Tel: 0208 475 7335, Fax: 0208 475 0245
‘St Angela’s is an Outstanding School’
OFSTED March 2009
We are an equal opportunities employer & we are committed to safeguarding & promoting
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please contact Ms Caroline Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.