We are looking to appoint a classroom teacher for Year 4, maternity cover until the 23rd July 2019.
Starting date as soon as possible.
TLRs will be awarded for candidates with relevant skills and experience
Keir Hardie Primary is a mainstream two form entry school that serves a multicultural and vibrant community in Canning Town. We are looking to appoint candidates that are highly motivated, creative and passionate teachers to join our team and continue inspiring our pupils to be lifelong learners.
The successful applicants should:
- Be outstanding, reflective and enthusiastic classroom practitioners;
- Be passionate about education, have high expectations for all pupils with a commitment to raising standards;
- Enjoy working as part of a team with a desire to contribute and make a difference
- Have good curriculum knowledge and a secure understanding of how to assess and challenge pupils
- Be a role model for the school community, with an inspiring approach and a growth mindset
- Committed to research based CDP
We can offer you:
- Outstanding learning behaviour from highly motivated pupils who love learning and have high aspirations
- Hard working and innovative colleagues that thrive on working collaboratively to ensure that all pupils are effectively included and supported to succeed
- A vibrant calm learning environment and innovative curriculum
- A commitment to CPD and training
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
Closing date for application: 25.10.2018
Keir Hardie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to sharing this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks
Keir Hardie Primary School
Address: 13 Robertson Road, Canning town London E16 1FZ
Telephone: 0207 476 1284
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.