Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker Salary: Scale 5
Start date: November 2018
Contract: One year temporary in the first instance
Park Primary School is an exciting and creative place to learn and work. It is an aspirational, caring and popular place of learning with friendly, conscientious staff and a supportive community and Governing Board.
We seek to appoint a highly motivated and caring Family Support Worker who:
- is an outstanding practitioner and professional;
- is committed to safeguarding all;
- is passionate about supporting the community to thrive;
- has high expectations for all to achieve their very best;
- is able to use initiative as well as work under direction;
- is an excellent communicator.
The successful candidate will be:
- reflective, flexible and thorough in approach;
- approachable and a great team member;
- intuitive and insightful;
- innovative and creative;
- caring and committed;
- driven and take pride in all that they do.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact the School Office on 020 8534 4065 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.park.newham.sch.uk for further information about us.
Application forms and Job Description are available from Fazila Patel the Office Manager or please apply online via npw-jobsgopublic.
Closing date: 15/10/18; interviews and selection process: 19/10/18
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Following safe recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS checks
Park Primary School
London E15 4AE
Tel: 020 8534 4065
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.