Hallsville Primary School
London E16 1LN
Executive Headteacher: Keri Edge
Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Scale 4/5 (according to experience)
36 hours per week (term time)
We have a vacancy for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant at Hallsville to start as soon as possible.
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and motivated individual to join our friendly staff. You will be part of a highly valued support team who make a significant contribution to our teaching and learning environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Status and/or a degree in an education related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people skills and the ability to use their initiative
- High standards of literacy and numeracy (minimum Level 2 essential)
- A professional manner
- Experience of record keeping
- The willingness to work flexibly and collaboratively to meet the changing needs of the school and the environment
- This role will involve working in Year 6 covering where appropriate, working with small groups and working on a one-to-one basis with pupils. There will be a requirement to meet with Year 6 parents. The successful candidate will assist with before and after school provision for pupils and it is hoped that the successful candidate might go on to complete their teacher training with us.
The school will offer:
- an opportunity to work in a positive and happy environment
- support and training for the successful candidate
Start Date: ASAP
Please telephone Hannah Cleland, Business Manager, on 0207 474 4138 / 07891 181367 to arrange a visit to the school.
Applications should be made online at www.jobsgopublic.com/
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 12th October 2018 at 3pm.
Interviews will take place during the w/c 15th October 2018.
At The Agate Momentum Trust, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.