ESSEX PRIMARY SCHOOL
Sheridan Road, Manor Park, London E12 6QX
Tel: 020 8472 0322 Fax: 020 8471 0857
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
(5:15 hours per week – term time only) (£1,989.60)
Essex Primary School
“Everyone Valued, Everyone Challenged, Everyone Achieving”
Essex Primary School is an inclusive four-form entry primary school and nursery situated in a diverse multi-cultural community in East London. The school has a Resourced Provision for children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
We are looking for a candidate who:
• is committed to maximising children’s lunchtime experiences and will ensure that all pupils have a safe and happy lunchtime;
• has a good knowledge and understanding of the importance of play for primary age children;
• has a good understanding of food safety and promoting healthy eating;
• has excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with all members of the school community, especially children;
• has high levels of initiative and confidence;
• is a great team player, excellent communicator and has an enthusiastic approach to the role;
• has the desire to make a difference!
Short listed candidates will be asked to sit a literacy and numeracy test as part of the interview process
Application form and further details please apply on line. For any other enquiries please contact the school directly.
Applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure.
Closing date: Friday 12th October 2018
Essex Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation and applicants will be required to complete
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.