Rosetta Primary School
London E16 3PB
Telephone 020 7476 5308
Temporary Teaching Assistants
Scale 2 Unqualified
Scale 3 Qualified
32.5 Hours per week
Term Time Only
Rosetta is seeking to appoint temporary, experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our hard working and friendly support team.
The varied role will require working co-operatively with all members of the school community.
We are seeking staff who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills in order that they can provide flexible and effective support to children in either Reception, KS1 or KS2, or on a 1:1 basis as part of our large, hard-working Inclusion Team.
- Five GCSE’s Grade C or above (or equivalent) – essential.
- GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics – essential.
- Teaching Assistant Qualification – desirable.
- Experience of working with children with Autism, or other learning needs –desirable.
- Proven record of supporting children to enable them to make accelerated progress in their learning.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record – essential.
- Can contribute to their own personal development as well as helping the school to develop.
- Team player of strong character required for this rewarding role.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to sit an English and Maths test as part of the interview process.
Closing Date: Friday 26th October 2018
Interviews: week beginning Monday 5th November 2018
Please ensure your email address is on your application.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply online.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.