Salisbury Primary School
495 High Street North
020 8478 6059
36 hours per week term time
Salisbury Primary School continues to be a ‘Good School’ Ofsted September 2018.
Due to the successful applications of our previous Academic Assistant onto a teaching course, we seek to employ new academic assistants. This role will involve working alongside and independent of our teachers in raising the achievement and attainment of our pupils through small group teaching of both maths and English.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent literacy and numeracy skills through higher level GCSE’s
- Show a commitment to giving all children equal access and opportunity to all areas of the curriculum.
- Promote high expectations of pupils’ learning and behaviour
- Be prepared to work across a range of ages supporting individual groups independently.
We can offer
- Very supportive and innovative staff
- Enthusiastic and friendly pupils with a good attitude to learning.
- A happy friendly learning environment
- The opportunity of developing your career further
Do come and visit our school.
Please contact the school for further information and apply online below.
Closing date: 23rd October 2018
Interview and Tasks: Friday 9th November 2018
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.