Salisbury Primary School
495 High Street North
020 8478 6059
Resource Assistant Required
36 hours per week 43 weeks per year.
We seek to employ a resource assistant to support teachers and children across the school.
You would be part of a strong committed support team who make a significant contribution towards a positive effective school.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Promote high expectations of pupils’ learning and behaviour
- Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the school and pupils
- Be well organised with excellent time management
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative
- Be a creative thinker and practitioner
Closing date for applications is on Tuesday 30th October 2018
Interviews and tasks will be Friday 9th November 2018
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.