Salisbury Primary School
495 High Street North
020 8478 6059
Teacher Assistants Required
36 hours per week term time – 8.30am to 4.30pm
We are seeking to employ teacher assistants to support children and teachers across the school age range.
You would be part of a strong committed support team who make a significant contribution towards a positive effective school.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Promote high expectations of pupils’ learning and behaviour
- Be flexible to adapt to the needs of the school and pupils
- Be prepared to work across a range of ages supporting individual, groups and timetabled support within class
- Demonstrate that you have had school based experience of working with pupils between the ages of 3 and 11
Closing date for applications is on Monday 29th October 2018
Interviews and tasks will be on Thursday 8th November 2018
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.