St. Joachim’s Catholic Primary School
(part of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Academy Trust)
Shipman Road, Custom House, E16 3DT
Tel: 0207 476 1658
Headteacher: James Allen
KS2 Class Teacher Required for January 2019
with possibility of TLR allowance for curriculum subject responsibility
This inspirational school is outstanding in every area of its work.’ ~ OFSTED 2007
‘St. Joachim’s is an outstanding school’ ~ Section 48 Inspection April 2015
Salary: MPS Inner London/TLR possible
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Come and join our team of happy and highly motivated staff and pupils. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and inspiring teacher who would relish the chance to develop their career with new and exciting opportunities.
St. Joachim’s is an ‘Outstanding’, small and friendly Catholic primary school that is in the process of expansion to 2 forms of entry, and is part of a growing Catholic Academy Trust. We are committed to inclusive education and work as a close knit team to raise standards through a rich and creative curriculum. Please look at our website which will provide you with a good insight into the life of our school and our trust. We welcome applications from all qualified primary teachers, who will fully support the Catholic ethos and aims of our school.
We can offer you:
· an outstanding Catholic school with pupils who are motivated and enthusiastic about their learning
· an excellent school ethos with strong links with the parish community and partnership schools
· strong and committed leadership, and a supportive board of directors and governing body
· excellent opportunities to develop professionally within our multi-academy trust
· a comprehensive support network through Newham deanery and Brentwood diocese
Our successful candidate will:
- be fully committed to our Catholic ethos with an enthusiasm for further developing our school and academy
- be passionate about the education of all children, with high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- enjoy working in a strong team environment
- be flexible to the changing needs of the school and academy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please phone the school secretary Maria Grima (0207 476 1658) to arrange a visit.
Closing date for application forms is Friday 16th November 2018.
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd November 2018.
Teacher application forms can also be obtained from the CES Website. http://www.cesew.org.uk/recruitment-process/item/1000042-application-forms or by calling or emailing the school.
Applications can be returned to the school by email: email@example.com referencing in the title Class Teacher. Applications by post or hand are also welcome.
Application form needs to be returned to St. Joachim’s School.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore an enhanced DBS is required for this post.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Applications can be returned to the school by email: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing in the title Class Teacher. Applications by post or hand are also welcome