An Excellent Opportunity for KS2 Primary Class Teacher
To start January 2019
Full time and Permanent Contract - MPS/UPS Inner London Payscale (TLR potential)
Gainsborough Primary School in West Ham is recruiting for a high quality, dynamic and reflective teacher to join our creative, innovative and inclusive team. As a member of staff, you will benefit from belonging to the Gainsborough Family, as well as being part of a wider support network of schools. Both positions are full-time and permanent, open to NQTs as well as the potential for TLRs for more experienced teachers, keen on leading maths and entering middle leadership.
Gainsborough Primary School is a 2-form entry school and part of Eko Multi Academy Trust, currently made up of 4 schools. At Eko Trust, every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient.
- Our schools are vibrant and multi-cultural centres of learning.
- Our children are happy and love actively learning.
- Our children leave with the resilience and motivation to continue their successful learning at the end of Year 6 and through to secondary school.
- We are proud of our schools and excited by what we can achieve together.
A supportive, practice based, experienced senior leadership team believe sharing leadership, dismantling hierarchies and saying yes to all good ideas ensure staff succeed with us and have leadership pathways available.
- high quality, personalised induction
- excellent tailored professional development opportunities which enable staff to develop their own practice and impact others
- a highly engaged staff who work hard together and thrive in a happy, friendly environment
We are looking for teachers who:
- strive to make a difference to outcomes for children
- demonstrate good organisation, reflection and communication skills
- value teamwork and are able to build strong professional relationships
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including DBS. Gainsborough Primary School and Eko Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Closing date: Monday 19th November 2018 (midday)
Interviews: Week beginning 26th November 2018
If this is you, please apply online or contact Lauren Collins: call 020 7476 3533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
The EKO Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.