Hallsville Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking individual to fulfil the role of School Administration Officer in our bright and happy school. We are looking for someone who is forward-thinking, dynamic and shares our dedication to giving our children the best start in life. Our children come from a richly diverse community which fully supports our aims and practices.
The successful candidate will:
- be experienced in working in administration in an office environment
- have experience of gathering and inputting data
- be able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- be literate and numerate to a minimum Level 2
- be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the school
- have an aptitude for dealing with new challenges
- have a genuine interest in providing positive outcomes for children
- be professional, courteous and positive
The school will offer:
- an opportunity to work in a positive and happy environment
- support and any training that the successful candidate wishes to undertake
Please pay particular attention to the Job Description and Personnel Specification when applying for this position. Candidates who are invited to interview will be asked to provide evidence of any qualifications that they declare. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 10th December 2018.
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.