Class teacher required for April 2019 start or sooner
We are seeking to appoint a full-time KS2 teacher.
- be somebody who sparkles brightly and relishes the opportunity to work with amazing children, parents and colleagues,
- plan and deliver exciting, interesting and challenging lessons that make our children look forward to every day at school,
- be able to inspire and motivate children and promote the importance of having a growth mindset
- be able to read, spell, write, add, take-away, divide and multiply with confidence and accuracy
- be a team player who works for the greater good of the whole school community,
- have a sense of humour and see the funny side of hard work and monitoring cycles.
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, we can offer the opportunity to work alongside a talented team of leaders, teachers, teaching assistants, governors as well as supportive parents and children.
Brampton Primary is a popular, successful and inclusive four-form school set in East Ham. Our children are well-behaved and hard work. We pride ourselves on being the hub of a diverse local community and we have built excellent relationships with parents and carers. In our most recent Ofsted inspection in November 2011 we were judged to be outstanding, which is where we aspire to stay.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidates will undergo full DBS checks.
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Julie Ammi on the number below.
Brampton Primary School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and suitable references along with other essential checks.
Closing Date: January 18th 2019
Interviews: on an ongoing basis
Please apply online. Applicants may be contacted before the closing date for interview.
020 8472 0830
The School has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in both services to the community and the employment of people and expects all employees to understand and promote its policies in their work.
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.